Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by karim Bendadda <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/05 11:46:22 UTC

an httpd problem with a module

Hi everbody,

I'm trying to develop a module for apache whith the csoap library.

the compilation is ok, the mod_soap.so was created. I updated the
httpd.conffile but when I'm trying to lunch the httpd (or the
apachectl) I have this
message:

httpd: Syntax error on line 71 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot
load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_soap.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_soap.so: undefined symbol: herror_func

When compiling with the apxs utility I have added the correct libraries :
the apxs is Ok

but it seams like the hhtpd compiles the .so file and doesn't find my
libraries...

Have any ideas???

Best Regards,

Karim

Re: an httpd problem with a module

Posted by Takashi Sato <se...@lans-tv.com>.
Though this is a temporary workaround,
how about using LoadFile directive ?
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_so.html#loadfile

--
Takashi Sato
serai@lans-tv.com

Re: an httpd problem with a module

Posted by karim Bendadda <ka...@enst-bretagne.fr>.
Yes that was the problem! thank you very much Nick & Takashi!!!!

Karim

--
Karim Bendadda

Re: an httpd problem with a module