Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by neda <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/26 22:49:24 UTC

dmoz meta data as fields into nutch index?

Hi,

I am using a seed list of urls taken from dmoz. I now want to add the dmoz
url metadata as fields in the nutch index.

Nutch-59 seems to be a solution to this problem but for older versions of
Nutch? (I am using Nutch 0.9). So if if I want dmoz metadata then I should
work on updating nutch-59 to fit the latest version of Nutch?

Is this correct?

Re: dmoz meta data as fields into nutch index?

Posted by neda <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Just to clarify my question about Nutch-59 here's the url:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-59