Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by 汪彬彬 <bb...@longtop.com> on 2006/09/15 16:17:13 UTC

Problem with form IDao Inherited a New DAO Interface

Hi,
  i have two interface:IBaseDao, IFlowDao. IFlowDao inherited from IBaseDao.
  IBaseDao have a method, named QueryForObjectByID(string id). class BaseMapperDao implement interface IBaseDao and interface IDao。FlowMapDao inherited from BaseMapperDao and implement IFlowDao。The class
diagram is:

	IBaseDao<|-- IFlowDao
	IBaseDao,IDao <|-- BaseMapperDao
	BaseMapperDao,IFlowDao <|--	FlowMapDao。

But,i have a Exception:
	Method 'QueryForObjectByID' in type 'ProxyInterfaceMapperDAOBaseMapperDao_IBaseDao_IDao_ISerializable' from assembly 'DynamicAssemblyProxyGen, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f362209d9bee91d8' does not have an implementation.

I have write QueryForObjectById in class BaseMapperDao.
I don't know how to resolve the exception.Please Help me ,thanks.

Re: Problem with form IDao Inherited a New DAO Interface

Posted by Brian Kierstead <br...@fluidmedia.com>.
You are probably missing the interface and implementation tags in your
dao.config file for Flow.

Brian