Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jeremy Pereira <je...@jeremyp.net> on 2006/11/14 17:14:25 UTC

Re: *****SPAM***** *****SPAM***** *****SPAM***** *****SPAM***** *****SPAM***** Problem with Macosx applications from iWork (Pages and Keynote) and SVN

Looking at the headers on these spam bounces, I'd say this anti-spam
"filter" is sending the message to the recipient address instead of
the from/reply-to address.  this is quite ironic really considering
it's supposed to be stopping spam not making more.

Can we block mail from the sunboy server until mark fixes his issue,
please?

On 12 Nov 2006, at 22:57, Charles Woloszynski wrote:

> Spam detection software, running on the system "sunboy", has
> identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
> has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or
> label
> similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
> mark@intek.com for details.

<snip>Rest of message deleted to prevent another ridiculous spam
flood (I hope)