Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <rg...@dslextreme.com> on 2003/05/08 19:09:48 UTC

AbstractStreamSource

I wrote a class that inherited from AbstractStreamSource in 2.0.4.  I tried
to compile it against 2.1 but the class is no longer compiled by default and
is listed as deprecated.  Unfortunately, the javadoc doesn't say what the
equivalent avalon class is.  Can someone let me know?  It would be nice if
the javadoc reflected that as well.

Ralph

Re: AbstractStreamSource

Posted by Charles Yates <ce...@stanford.edu>.
make that org.apache.excalibur.source._impl_.AbstractSource

Re: AbstractStreamSource

Posted by Charles Yates <ce...@stanford.edu>.