Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Daniel Beer <da...@iais.fraunhofer.de> on 2007/12/04 23:26:42 UTC

RE: Adding Notification Producer Capabilities to existing web service

Hi Lenni,

thanks for your hints. I pasted and adopted your snippet to my code, but I
can't get it running. I specified values for ServerName and
MessageInterval but I get these errors:

java.lang.RuntimeException: [ID = 'PropertyNotFound'] The schema has no
property with the name '{NAMESPACE_URI}ServerName'. Use the hasProperty
method to determine if a property exists.

java.lang.RuntimeException: [ID = 'PropertyNotFound'] The schema has no
property with the name '{NAMESPACE_URI}MessageInterval'. Use the
hasProperty method to determine if a property exists.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: [ID = 'NoCapabilityForProperty'] There is
no capability that defines the property
{http://ws.apache.org/muse/test/wsrf}MessageInterval. If you have a
capability that is supposed to define this property, make sure the name is
returned as part of WsResourceCapability.getPropertyNames().

org.apache.muse.ws.notification.faults.InvalidTopicExpressionFault: [ID =
'TopicExists'] There is already a topic named 'TopologyChange' in the
topic space for 'NAMESPACE_URI'.

Additionally I wonder how and where to call your runtimeEventOperation
method as MyCapability delegates calls to a RequestHandler:

    public Element createStuff(final Element createStuffElement) throws
Exception {
        return RequestHandler.getInstance().handle(createStuffElement);
    }
and what is toPublish in your snippet?

Thanks for your help,
Daniel