Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/07/08 19:05:44 UTC

Commits

I committed one patch and it ended up being a commit storm because at some
point a branch named "4.x-HBase-1.1" went away.  I had it as a local
tracking branch.

So where do commits for 4.x on HBase 1.1 and up go? Totally confusing
branch situation.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Commits

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
> I'll still put up patches for review etc.
Ok, sounds good. We'll hold you to it :-)

Re: Commits

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,