Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Herbert G. Fischer" <hg...@trama.com> on 2003/03/26 20:50:24 UTC

Admin is incomplete

Hi again,

I'm getting very angry with Tomcat 4.1.24...
It's half made... There's a lot of classes missing!!!

Another one...

HTTP Status 400 - Invalid path /logger/AddLogger was requested

type Status report

message Invalid path /logger/AddLogger was requested

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect
(Invalid path /logger/AddLogger was requested).
Apache Tomcat/4.1.24-LE-jdk14

Re: Admin is incomplete

Posted by Richard Dunn <ri...@arkona.com>.
On Wednesday 26 March 2003 12:50, Herbert G. Fischer wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I'm getting very angry with Tomcat 4.1.24...
> It's half made... There's a lot of classes missing!!!

I have not used the LE edition of Tomcat, but is it possible the problems you
are having is because the Light Edition does not include the classes you are
trying to use?

Re: Admin is incomplete

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
If you want to rant about how Tomcat is developed, please do so on tomcat-
dev.  Ranting here will not get you a solution.  Ranting on tomcat-dev
probably won't either, but its the more appropriate place to do it if you
are going to do it.  Word of caution: the first thing anyone will probably
tell you is: "If you don't like it, pitch in and help".  Insert standard
disclaimers about open source development and volunteer project teams here.

John

Re: Admin is incomplete

Posted by "Herbert G. Fischer" <hg...@trama.com>.

Re: Admin is incomplete