Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/02 03:51:56 UTC

Help with commons web site, JIRA etc.

Folks,

Maven-ized the commons projects just a bit, just enough for the pages
to show up for each project (except UTIL as it is using m2 and Guthila
as i don't know what to do there).

Web Site: http://ws.apache.org/commons/
JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS
SVN: http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/commons/

Can someone please help fix all the projects, add components to JIRA,
flesh out information for each project on the web site? ALL ws
committers have access to all the projects. So please take this
opportunity to volunteer.

thanks,
dims

Re: Help with commons web site, JIRA etc.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jochen,

Go ahead and do what's necessary. Basic directions are as follows:

- We need a way to build each project separately
- Feel free to create branches/tags etc. Feel free to reorg all the
svn branches as u see fit.
- We need to generate the main site ws.apache.org/commons/
- And each of policy, schema etc should have an entry there.

everything was autogenerated using maven, so i did not have to create
an xdocs directory.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Dims,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
could u help move all the projects to m2? all i need is a link from
http://ws.apache.org/commons/ to http://ws.apache.org/commons/util/

-- dims

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.