Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Doublel <mo...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/14 02:03:29 UTC

T4:tapestry-TimeTracker-4.1.3.war does work in IE6 can work in FireFox

I downLoad tapestry-TimeTracker-4.1.3.war  but it  does work in IE6 can work
in FireFox
Is anybody has this problom?? how to deal with it??

--
得与失都是生活

Re: T4:tapestry-TimeTracker-4.1.3.war does work in IE6 can work in FireFox

Posted by Doublel <mo...@gmail.com>.
I find the wrong where I made, My IE has  Errors ,I have  correct  it.

在07-9-14,Doublel <mo...@gmail.com> 写道:

--
得与失都是生活