Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by sudhakarvm <su...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/20 19:27:13 UTC

Annotation EJB classes are not recognized if package name does not include "superbiz"

I have simple JAX-RS service invoking an annotation based EJB. But my TomEE
7.0.3 never recognizes this EJB if it's package name does not include
"superbiz". Based on the log OpenWebBeans container is started. I have empty
ejb-jar.xml file also. I am not sure whether my TomEE conf/system.properties
file is being read or not, I tried some properties here following with no
luck:

openejb.deployments.classpath.include="file:///C:/installed/apache-tomee-plume-7.0.3/webapps/tomee-jersey-eclipselink/WEB-INF/classes/"

tomee.remote.support = true
tomee.serialization.class.blacklist = -
tomee.serialization.class.whitelist = *
openejb.system.apps = true
openejb.servicemanager.enabled = true
openejb.deployments.package.include = .*

Thanks in advance
Sudhakar

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: Annotation EJB classes are not recognized if package name does not include "superbiz"

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Maybe start in debug mode but superbiz is clearly not hardcoded and we have
tests and users relying on a lot of different names.