Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Byron Miller <By...@compaid.com> on 2005/08/19 11:22:08 UTC

mapread instance - stable yet?

Is the mapread implementation stable enough yet for loading up?  I'm
considering moving over to that version vs doing .7 since i would be
rebuilding my index from scratch either way.

thanks
-byron

Re: [Nutch-general] mapread instance - stable yet?

Posted by og...@yahoo.com.
I hope mapred branch doesn't get merge into trunk just yet.
Kelvin Tan has been making some nice improvements to Nutch, see
http://www.supermind.org/index.php?p=283 .  I think I'd like to use his
code without switching to mapred modus operandi just yet.

Maybe those changes could just be applied to the 0.7 release branch...

Otis