Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Sungju Jin <su...@softwaregeeks.org> on 2014/03/12 14:35:40 UTC

Apache Usergrid Internal

Hi Usergrid developers,

Recently I made a presentation on Usergrid internal.
I would really appreciate any feedback you can give me.

https://speakerdeck.com/sungjuly/apache-usergrid-internal

Thanks,
Sungju Jin

--
Sungju Jin
- Hacker, Apache Usergrid Committer, OSCON Speaker

Re: Apache Usergrid Internal

Posted by Scott Ganyo <sc...@apache.org>.
This is awesome! Thanks!

Scott
@theganyo

Posted by Ryan Bridges <rb...@apigee.com>.
Nice work, especially on the call flow diagrams. A couple of nitpicks:

On the curl examples for "2. Basic Concepts", you don't need to escape
those double-quotes. I think it would be more readable if they weren't
escaped.
On "4. Architecture"->"Design Background", you have "10m responsed" for
Formspring. I think you meant "10m responses".

-ryan

*ryan bridges* | *app services* | *apigee <http://apigee.com/>* | m:
+1.678.313.5334 | twitter @r <http://twitter.com/USERNAME>yanbridges
@apigee<https://twitter.com/apigee>