Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Andreas Mock <an...@drumedar.de> on 2021/04/15 07:32:08 UTC

Compacting JSON-Output

Hi all,

I searched around for a while now but couldn't find an answer to my problem.
We want to use the JSONWriter which presents a really nice human readable
output.

Is there a way to force this writer to compact the JSON format as good as
possible to reduce the gross size of the reply?

Best regards
Andreas Mock

AW: Compacting JSON-Output

Posted by Andreas Mock <an...@drumedar.de>.
Hi Eric,

thank you for your comment.

As my learning curve for Solr itself is currently steep enough, I'm
not prepared to contribute in this way.

Best regards
Andreas

Re: Compacting JSON-Output