Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by herau <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/03 12:58:17 UTC

Re: 1.6-SNAPSHOT unavailable (was: Using a different javax.mail provider)

i would like to use the com.sun.mail:javax.mail:1.5.1 implementation.

i put the jar in the lib directory of tomEE but it's seems that the selected
implementation isn't com.sun.mail.

does i have to had declaration in the conf/system.properties file ?

Re: 1.6-SNAPSHOT unavailable (was: Using a different javax.mail provider)

Posted by Felipe Jaekel <fk...@gmail.com>.
I had a lot of strange issues with JavaMail in TomEE when I was migrating
from a regular Tomcat 7.

The solution was to delete geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail-1.8.3.jar,
add geronimo-osgi-locator-1.1.jar, and finally add mail.jar to
<tomee_home>/lib (when I added it to WEB-INF/lib some email routines of my
application were working and others not).