html:link attributes

Hi,

I was reading the  org.apache.struts.taglib.html API but I didn't find any
class attribute
I usually use this html code:  <a href="link.html" class="myclass">link</a>
so I tried <html:link href="/index.jsp" class="myclass"><bean:message
key="nav.homePage"/></html:link> without success
How do you apply a class attribute to your links ?

Re: html:link attributes

> I was reading the  org.apache.struts.taglib.html API but I didn't find any
> class attribute
> I usually use this html code:  <a href="link.html"
class="myclass">link</a>
> so I tried <html:link href="/index.jsp" class="myclass"><bean:message
> key="nav.homePage"/></html:link> without success
> How do you apply a class attribute to your links ?

Ooops, I forgot to check the styleClass field inherited from BaseHandlerTag
I should go to sleep now :)