Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Thibaut Détrée <th...@orange.fr> on 2011/10/17 11:42:37 UTC

Cassandra server log continuously the same message

 Hello,

I’ve currently upgraded my cluster to the new Cassandra 0.8.7 stable release. However, I get a strange message in the Cassandra server console and I m not able to find out why this message is displayed and how to remove it (because it’s logged up to 5 times per second, its useless) ?

After unsuccessful search on Google, I send this mail here because I Don’t find better place J any help could be greatly appreciated !

Sample :

DEBUG 11:19:55,889 Version is now 2
DEBUG 11:19:56,248 Version is now 2
DEBUG 11:19:56,248 Version is now 2
DEBUG 11:19:56,779 Version is now 2
DEBUG 11:19:56,779 Version is now 2
DEBUG 11:19:56,889 Version is now 2
DEBUG 11:19:56,889 Version is now 2
DEBUG 11:19:57,248 Version is now 2
DEBUG 11:19:57,248 Version is now 2
DEBUG 11:19:57,779 Version is now 2

Regards,

Thibaut Détrée

Re: Cassandra server log continuously the same message

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Right now AbstractCassandraDaemon only uses PropertyConfigurator but
we'd be happy to review a patch to add xml support.

Posted by Thibaut Détrée <th...@orange.fr>.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.