Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Axel Bock <ax...@googlemail.com> on 2006/09/25 15:32:35 UTC

[Axis 1.4] Replacing handler which is responsible for network access

Hi all,

I would like to replace the handler which is responsible for the network
access with my own one to enable automated JUnit tests. I want the new
handler to read/write from a file system instead of the real network.

I figured out that this might actually be possible with the handler
structure, but I don't really know how, and I thought that one of experts
here might speed up the process of gaining the knowledge considerably :-)

Thanks for any help in advance & greetings,
Axel.