Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mauro Daniel Ardolino <ma...@altersoft.com.ar> on 2002/12/16 15:37:56 UTC

Problem using an external xml page

Hi all!
I'm having a problem trying to use an external xml page.  I mean
"external" to my project.

The page is:
http://www.puentenet.com/XML_export/monedas.xml

So I put this on the sitemap:
	<map:generate src="http://www.puentenet.com/XML_export/monedas.xml" />
	<map:serialize type="html" />

And I get this error message when browsing:

An error occurred
The org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap notifies that
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:  Exception during processing of
http://www.puentenet.com/XML_export/monedas.xml   More precisely:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception during processing of
http://www.puentenet.com/XML_export/monedas.xml: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused
extra info
full exception chain stacktrace	show <javascript:> Original exception :
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305) at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171) at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158) at
java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:426) at
java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:376) at
sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:139) at
and so on...

I'll appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.

-- Mauro

Re: Problem using an external xml page

Posted by Mauro Daniel Ardolino <ma...@altersoft.com.ar>.
Thanks for the answer.  I think this can be the problem.  I was thinking
about that.  I will ask someone if there's a firewall working in our
net.  If so and I find the way to tell this to cocoon, I'll tell you.

Any other help will be welcome.  Thanks.

-- Mauro

Ing.Mauro Daniel Ardolino
Departamento de Desarrollo y Servicios
Altersoft