Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net> on 2001/06/14 18:52:57 UTC

Re: Problem with $r->register_cleanup()

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001 Michael.Jacob@gad.de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just ran into a problem with $r->register_cleanup() only sometime beeing
> called.
>
> This is mod_perl 1.24_01, perl 5.6.0, apache 1.3.14 compiled with gcc 5.6.0 on
> AIX 4.3.3.
>
> Here's a sample code (snippet):
>
> sub handler { # PerlTransHandler
>   my $r = shift;
>   $r->register_cleanup(\&clean1);
>   $r->push_handlers(PerlCleanupHandler => \&clean2);
>   $r->pnotes('cleanup', bless {} );
>   print STDERR 'in ";
                 ^   ^

could this have something todo with it?
after fixing that, i tried your transhandler and get the expected results
in the error_log:
in register_cleanup register_cleanup push_handlers push_handlers DESTROY

if you still see this behavior with 1.25, i'd need more info of how to
reproduce the problem, such as what requests you're making that produce
unexpected results.