Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2002/02/09 03:24:10 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr apr-config.in

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 08:27:27PM -0000, jerenkrantz@apache.org wrote:
>   +    --apr-so-ext)
>   +    flags="$flags $APR_SO_EXT"
>   +    ;;
>   +    --apr-lib-target)
>   +    flags="$flags $APR_LIB_TARGET"
>        ;;

I don't think you want to accumulate these into the flags. For the non-flag
options, we just print and exit since it doesn't make sense to combine those
types of things.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: cvs commit: apr apr-config.in

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
Never mind... I saw the follow-on commit which changed this. Cool!

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/