Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vivtops86 <vi...@nestgroup.net> on 2010/07/28 18:14:41 UTC

Making wsdl URL dynamic

I have successfully called a webservice using the definition:

 <service name="testSoap" engine="soap" export="true"
            location="http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService"
invoke="testScv">
        <description>Test SOAP service; calls the OFBiz test
service</description>
        <attribute name="message" type="String" mode="IN" optional="true"/>
        <attribute name="resp" type="String" mode="OUT"/>
    </service>

Is there anyway to make the value of location dynamic?

Re: Making wsdl URL dynamic

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
look at the code in
specialpurpose\oagis
you will see they pass xml using http URLS.
this form of SOAP is know as POST
http://www.w3schools.com/soap/soap_httpbinding.asp
in this you would use URL through the controller with events that would
evaluate the xml
this give you variable URLS you want.

vivtops86 sent the following on 7/29/2010 4:10 AM:

Re: Making wsdl URL dynamic

Re: Making wsdl URL dynamic

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
look at using Http instead of using RPC
llke POST

vivtops86 sent the following on 7/29/2010 1:57 AM:

Re: Making wsdl URL dynamic

Re: Making wsdl URL dynamic

Posted by Chirag Manocha <cm...@emforium.com>.
Hi Vivek,
What url you want to be dynamic ? I think the url where your webservice is deployed.

Can you please specify more ?

Regards
--
Chirag Manocha
Emforium Software Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Making wsdl URL dynamic

Re: Making wsdl URL dynamic

Posted by Chirag Manocha <cm...@emforium.com>.
You could give the endPointUrl different when you are calling webservice from java code.
Like these cases are used when you have different environments e.g. testing, production etc. So you could read the url from properties file set it in endPointUrl.

HTH

Regards