Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Panagiotis Konstantinidis <pa...@hotgen.com> on 2000/11/13 12:03:04 UTC

Question: XML to PDF in Cocoon

  Hello there. I am convering an XML file to PDF using Cocoon. The problem
is that I want the data to be displayed in a certain way. For example when I
have the following XMl file:

  <name> Sam. </name>

  and then from an xsl file I call the appropriate templates:

  <xsl:apply-templates select="p"/>

  <xsl:apply-templats select="name"/>

   I get the output: "Hello How are you? Sam." How can I write the code in
order to display the output: "Hello Sam. How are you?" I have tried the
<xsl:if> and <xsl:choose> but they do not seem to work. Any suggestions?

  Regards.

   Panos