Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by wangxiaogang <wa...@apache.org> on 2022/03/27 05:45:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Linkis (Incubating) 1.1.0-RC1

Hello Linkis Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache Linkis (Incubating) version
Release-1.1.0-RC1.

Release notes:

https://linkis.apache.org/docs/1.1.0/release-notes-1.1.0/

The release candidates:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/linkis/1.1.0-RC1/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelinkis-1059

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/releases/tag/release-1.1.0-rc1

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:

https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/linkis/KEYS

GPG user ID:

wangxiaogang

As the DISCLAIMER-WIP shows, this release still left some license
problems, which will be gradually resolved during incubation.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each Linkis repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

More detail checklist please refer:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Steps to validate the release,Please refer to:

https://linkis.apache.org/community/how-to-verify

Thanks,

Xiaogang Wang.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Linkis (Incubating) 1.1.0-RC1

Posted by peacewong <pe...@apache.org>.
  +1 binding, I checked,

[ok] Download links are valid.

[ok] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ok] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current release.

[ok] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each Linkis repo.

[ok] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ok] Build successfully on Windows.

wangxiaogang <wa...@apache.org> 于2022年3月27日周日 13:45写道:

Posted by wangxiaogang <wa...@apache.org>.
Dear PMC:
  Due to the suggestion  from brother Tao, I have to cancel this vote:
there is a problem in the script of  `sbin/linkis-start-all.sh  `,
this problem needs to be fixed and then vote again.

Thank you all for your time.

Thanks,
Xiaogang Wang

Chen Xia <ca...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月28日周一 10:29写道: