Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mohan1982 <mo...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/05 06:57:54 UTC

need a quick response (maven-weblogic , maven-cargo plugins)

HI all,

I am very much new to maven, and i need ur help to find the answers for the
below three questions:

1. Is Maven 1.x  supports  weblogic and cargo plugins ?

2. Where  can I find the implementation part of starting and stopping
weblogic servers by using weblogic and cargo plugins ( I want the backend
java code).

3. and what is the differnce between these two plugins (specially interms of
starting and stopping weblogic server).