Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Puneet Kaur <pu...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/14 18:05:49 UTC

adding the sugar platform to cordova

Hey,

So was going to the code level of the project.

Starting with the camera plugin (Hope thats fine, please tell me ur views
on that)

According to me, I must first see the coding at sugar end and then write
corresponding functions required in the javascript side.

Hope that methodology is fine.

Would be nice, if someone can put light on how the coding for other
platforms was done.

Thanks,
Puneet

Re: adding the sugar platform to cordova

Posted by Puneet Kaur <pu...@gmail.com>.
This project will really help the students and as the developers would be
able to code in the html,js and css and make better activities, which shall
be a great learning experience for kids who use the sugar platform.

I shall be doing this as a part of my gsoc project , you all can check the
details here : http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2014 , under the
project titled "cordova container for sugar" and you can also check out my
proposal here : http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2014/puneet_kaur

Posted by Puneet Kaur <pu...@gmail.com>.