Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "imre.fazekas" <im...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/12 18:00:35 UTC

mvn release:perform problem

Dear All,

I wanted to upload my project to the Sonatype OSS repository.
My project structure follows this structure:
distributions
source
       doc
       resources
       samples
       src
               pom.xml

The SVN contains the same structure (inherited from legacy systems).
I called the
 mvn release:clean - success
 mvn release:prepare - success. Uploaded and tagged the whole structure

and the mvn release:perform fails.
It checks out the whole structure with the tag of the new version and tries
to build it in the root folder of the checked out content, however the
pom.xml is in a sub-sub folder of the checkout folder.

How can i say to the mvn or the deploy plugin where to find the pom file or
specify the checkout url?
I tried the mvn release:perform -DconnectionUrl= but it allways append the
tag information and the SVN fails.

Any idea is much appreciated!