Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2011/06/24 22:46:35 UTC

What to Expect as Initial Committer (RE: About apache.org E-mail Addresses/Aliases)

Thank you, Marcus.

I need to repair that a little and learn how to add more material.

Please show me (and us) the connection between where the FAQ is and where the SVN-authored counterpart of the FAQ page is.

I've been going cross-eyed attempting to figure that out from commit notices.

 - Dennis

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
The FAQ is here:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/ppmc-faqs.html