Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by FORAMITTI Laurent <la...@nrb.be> on 2007/04/27 16:09:23 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Http Server Authentication/Authorisation

Hi,

I have a Apache Http Server, this apache is my front end and protects
some resource on my AppServer.

To protect I use .htaccess and mod_auth..

So I would like to know how is it possible to configure Apache to send
some informations about the authenticated user to my AppServer ?

Is it possible to add some values to the http header before that the
mod_jk or mod_wl forward the request to my AppServer ?

Thanks

Re: [users@httpd] Apache Http Server Authentication/Authorisation

Posted by Christian Gottschalch <ma...@llbc.de>.
it may be possible to use HTTP Request Headers,
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_headers.html#requestheader like:
|RequestHeader set USER_ID %{REMOTE_USER}e when using mod_proxy_http|

if you are using mod_jk there some workers.properties like JkExtractSSL
or JkEnvVar
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/apache.html

sorry but i dont know how it works with mod_proxy_ajp

Regards