Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mustafa Yalniz <ya...@bumed.org.tr> on 2003/05/13 20:21:01 UTC

Cocoon authentication using MySQL

Hi All,

Currently we are using Cocoon authentication as below.

      <!-- authentication -->
      <map:match pattern="vipresource-sunrise-authuser">
         <map:generate src="vip/resources/sunrise-user.xml"/>
         <map:transform src="vip/styles/sunrise-user.xsl">
         </map:transform>
         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

But we want to do it using mySQL. Is there a web site explaining how to
do it using database. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mustafa