Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/01/04 07:20:09 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by prosch

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by prosch.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=242&rev2=243

    * 532 nodes cluster (8 * 532 cores, 5.3PB).
    * Heavy usage of Java MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase
    * Using it for Search optimization and Research.
+   * [[http://www.profischnell.com/uebersetzung/uebersetzung-deutsch-englisch.html|Englisch Deutsch Übersetzung]]

   * [[http://www.enormo.com/|Enormo]]
    * 4 nodes cluster (32 cores, 1TB).
@@ -477, +478 @@

   * [[http://t2.unl.edu|University of Nebraska Lincoln, Research Computing Facility]]
    . We currently run one medium-sized Hadoop cluster (200TB) to store and serve up physics data for the computing portion of the Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) experiment. This requires a filesystem which can download data at multiple Gbps and process data at an even higher rate locally. Additionally, several of our students are involved in research projects on Hadoop.

+
  = V =
   * [[http://www.veoh.com|Veoh]]
    * We use a small Hadoop cluster to reduce usage data for internal metrics, for search indexing and for recommendation data.