Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by szhemzhitsky <Se...@troika.ru> on 2011/11/18 08:14:25 UTC

СXF+WCF: WS-RM UnknownSequence Fault

Hi there,

I’m using CXF 2.4.2 with .NET WCF webservice which is configured to track
sessions by means of WS-RM.
CXF asks WCF service for a sequence that does not expire, when it connects
to the service for the first time.

Recently I’ve faced with the following problem: from time to time
UnknownSequence fault occurs.
I suppose it happens due to WCF service restart, so it somehow loses
sessions, but CXF continues sending messages using old sequence.

My question is how to tell CXF client to abort a sequence which is no longer
valid and obtain a new  one without stopping itself? In that case I also
need to abort all messages pending to retransmit.

Best Regards,
Sergey