Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Punzo, Frank J (HTSC, IT)" <Fr...@thehartford.com> on 2007/01/06 18:01:33 UTC

Webdav security

What is a good place to start learning about how webdav security works? We have Slide implemented on WebLogic 8.1. I'd like to figure out a way to secure the folders presented by webdav using our single signon service. I'd like to start by first understanding exactly how the slide/webdav secuirty model works. Are there any good resources out there other then what is already on the slide website?

Thanks

destroy all copies.