Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Scott T. Weaver" <sc...@binary-designs.net> on 2004/08/18 16:27:48 UTC

[J2] CVS HEAD is broken. MyFaces api's are not available in remote repos.

CVS HEAD is broken due to the fact that none of the MyFaces api's are
available in any remote repos.  Could someone send the required jar
files to David (Taylor) so he can put them up in the Bluesunrise repository.

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <we...@apache.org>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
* --------------------------------------  *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Management *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>        *

Re: [J2] CVS HEAD is broken. MyFaces api's are not available in remote repos.

Posted by "Scott T. Weaver" <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
Never mind, I am a bumbling idiot. I was building with "maven -o" duh!

David Sean Taylor wrote:

> On Aug 18, 2004, at 7:27 AM, Scott T. Weaver wrote:
>
>> CVS HEAD is broken due to the fact that none of the MyFaces api's are
>> available in any remote repos. Could someone send the required jar
>> files to David (Taylor) so he can put them up in the Bluesunrise
>> repository.
>>
> Which ones are missing?
> Its building for me, I just did a clean build last night:
>
> http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven/myfaces/jars/
>
> Did you cvs update this morning?
> ,Jeremy put in a late patch to build the faces bridge during allBuild

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <we...@apache.org>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
* --------------------------------------  *

Problem with portlets in Jetspeed2.

Posted by Luiz Esmiralha <lb...@globo.com>.
I get the following error from every portlet with the latest version of JS2:

javax.portlet.PortletException at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.invoke(ServletPortletInvoker.java:182)
at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.render(ServletPortletInvoker.java:122)
at
org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerImpl.renderPortlet(PortletContainerImpl.java:103)
at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.renderPortlet(JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.java:88)
at
org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJob.run(RenderingJob.java:109)
at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.Worker.run(Worker.java:142)

And this one from Login Portlet:

javax.portlet.PortletException: Failed to get Request Dispatcher for
Portlet Application: /security, servlet: /container at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.invoke(ServletPortletInvoker.java:194)
at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.render(ServletPortletInvoker.java:122)
at
org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerImpl.renderPortlet(PortletContainerImpl.java:103)
at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.renderPortlet(JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.java:88)
at
org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJob.run(RenderingJob.java:109)
at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.Worker.run(Worker.java:142)

Any ideas? I'm using Tomcat 5.0.27.

Re: [J2] CVS HEAD is broken. MyFaces api's are not available in remote repos.

Posted by "Scott T. Weaver" <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
Yes, I just did an update, let me try again.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.