Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2007/05/03 11:33:23 UTC

Interop test runner command line options

Rupert,

Could we modify the standard command line options to the client test
programs slightly? In particular could we use '-v' for virtual host,
leaving '-h (or --help) for a usage statement? Also instead of a broker
url could we just specify hostname and port as separate options (-b and
-p, say)?

--Gordon.

Re: Interop test runner command line options

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
Rupert Smith wrote:
> Yeah, thats seems more intuitive. I'll go with that.

Great, thanks! I have updated the spec page accordingly, hope that is ok
(if not shold be easy to revert).

Re: Interop test runner command line options

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.
Yeah, thats seems more intuitive. I'll go with that.

Rupert