Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Pilgrim, Peter" <pe...@lloydsbanking.com> on 2009/12/09 10:23:06 UTC

Mixing Scala and Java in the same project

Hi

Has anyone got any guidelines for mixing Scala and Java in the same
project?

Thanks very much in advance

--

Peter Pilgrim | E-Channel Services, Technical Lead, eBusiness

Lloyds Banking Group | Wholesale Markets & Treasury IT

33 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HZ, UK

' +44 (0)207 158 6135 | ( +44 (0)1234 567 8901

* peter.pilgrim@lloydsbanking.com

* www.lloydsbankinggroup.com <http://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/>

This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments.

Lloyds Banking Group plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland, number 95000. Telephone: 0131 225 4555.

Lloyds TSB Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales, number 2065. Telephone: 020 7626 1500.

Lloyds TSB Scotland plc. Registered Office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 4LH. Registered in Scotland, number 95237. Telephone: 0131 225 4555.

Cheltenham & Gloucester plc. Registered Office: Barnett Way, Gloucester GL4 3RL. Registered in England and Wales, number 2299428. Telephone: 01452 372372.

Cheltenham & Gloucester Savings is a division of Lloyds TSB Bank plc.
Lloyds TSB Bank plc, Lloyds TSB Scotland plc and Cheltenham & Gloucester plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.

RE: Mixing Scala and Java in the same project

Posted by "Pilgrim, Peter" <pe...@lloydsbanking.com>.
Hi Lachlan

Thanks very much for this link on the official Scala site.

Posted by Lachlan Deck <la...@gmail.com>.
On 09/12/2009, at 8:23 PM, Pilgrim, Peter wrote:

> Hi
>
> Has anyone got any guidelines for mixing Scala and Java in the same
> project?

This is what I found when looking at the same thing:
http://www.scala-tools.org/mvnsites/maven-scala-plugin/usage_java.html

> Thanks very much in advance

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck

RE: Mixing Scala and Java in the same project

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
The Sonatype Maven Handbook has a couple of pages on Scala inline POM and
running an external script as part of build.  It may help start:

http://www.sonatype.com/documentation/books#mhandbook

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
http://kenai.com/projects/nb-maven-generators/
uses both scala and java code in the same project.
It's a netbeans module that can add the scala configuration to your existing
projects.

Milos