Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/03/16 18:50:15 UTC

Who are our moderators for ooo-commits?

I have a user who accidentally subscribed and cannot unsubscribe,
since his emails are being flagged as spam.   Can anyone help with
sending an ooo-commits-unsubscribe for this?

Also, we probably should revise our mailing lists page:

>From a user's perspective this is not very clear. For example, in this
instance, the user wanted to be on a list for new updates to
OpenOffice.  But our description of ooo-commits is:

"This is where the community receives automated notifications of any
changes to the OpenOffice.org code and documentation"

See the opportunity for confusion?

-Rob

Re: Who are our moderators for ooo-commits?

Posted by tj <tj...@apache.org>.
Hi, Joe

(Or is this something that Rob can now do?)
Please add me as a moderator for ooo-commits. It's a natural fit with
being a BZ admin.
/tj/

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Done.