Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Krishna Annangi <kr...@patni.com> on 2008/05/15 12:09:03 UTC

tr:attribute - EL expression for the value attribute.

Hi All,

I am trying to add attribute to <tr:column> using <tr:attribute> - Code:

binding="#{bean.coreTable}"

                           sortListener="#{bean.sortListener"
varStatus="vs">

readOnly="true"/>

.

.

.

Here the EL inside the 'value' is not evaluating - Any help/suggestions??

Using: MyFaces 1.1.5

Trinidad: 1.0.6

Many thanks in advance

-K