Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC" <Ri...@osd.pentagon.mil> on 2007/03/31 19:59:53 UTC

RE: Trinidad Build Problem - The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins :maven-site-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be found

Laurie,
Thanks. I'll try that.

-Richard

Posted by ryee <ry...@cruzio.com>.
Laurie,
I'm running 2.0.5. I tried 'mvn -cpu install' and get the same error about the
missing maven-site plugin. I will try reinstalling maven to see if it helps.

Thanks again,

Richard

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 03:15:58 -0400, Laurie Harper wrote

Build test is failing: Couldn't create renderer com.sun.facelets.component.RepeatRenderer

Posted by ryee <ry...@cruzio.com>.
Thanks Matthias,
I'm also using Mac OS X. But that really shouldn't matter...
The Java Version is 1.5.0_07.

-Richard

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:00:20 +0100, Matthias Wessendorf wrote
> That is really strange.
>
> currently my work environment is broken; cant check :(
>
> But I'll give it a shot w/ Java5 and maven 2.0.6
>
> -M
>
> On 4/3/07, ryee <ry...@cruzio.com> wrote:
> > I installed maven 2.0.6 and ran mvn -U and was able to get past the
> > maven-site-plugin problem. Now, the build fails running the tests.

> > T E S T S
> > Apr 3, 2007 1:17:41 AM
> > org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.FacesConfigInfo load
> > INFO: PARSING

file:/Users/richard/sandbox/trinidad/trinidad-impl/target/classes/META-INF/faces-config.xml
> > Apr 3, 2007 1:17:42 AM
> > org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.FacesConfigInfo load
> > INFO: PARSING

jar:file:/Users/richard/.m2/repository/com/sun/facelets/jsf-facelets/1.1.6/jsf-facelets-1.1.6.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
> > Couldn't create renderer com.sun.facelets.component.RepeatRenderer
> > java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> >         at
> > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >         at

> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> >         at

org.apache.maven.surefire.battery.JUnitBattery.processTestClass(JUnitBattery.java:130)
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.surefire.battery.JUnitBattery.<init>(JUnitBattery.java:81)
> >         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.SurefireUtils.instantiateBattery(SurefireUt

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/tags/trinidad-1.0.0-incubating

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
That is really strange.

Posted by ryee <ry...@cruzio.com>.