Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Piotr \"PiBis\" Berłowski" <pb...@forcom.com.pl> on 2009/03/20 17:20:43 UTC

CXF + embedded Jetty +Spring

Hi all,

    I have encountered numerous posts stating problems with ebedded
jetty config with CXF and Spring, but no clear roadmap has been provided
as what it should look like. The documentation concerning Jetty
configuration is also very limited. Thus I decided to ask my question here:

I wish to configure my jetty server and my endpoints in a Spring cxf.xml
file.
I'd like my launcher app to be provided ONLY with information where that
config file may be found.
I wish to be able to run java -jar LauncherApp.jar and obtain a running
instance of jetty server with my CXF webservice.

Is it possible, and if yes, then how?

I was trying different setups with SpringBusFactory,
JettyHTTPServerEngineFactory and others to no avail. I'd be very
grateful for a clear roadmap explaining this scenario.

Best regards,
Piotr Berlowski

Re: AW: AW: CXF + embedded Jetty +Spring

Posted by "Piotr \"PiBis\" Berłowski" <pb...@forcom.com.pl>.
Hello again,

    Ahhhh, so that's what I was missing. Automatically created
singletons on spring context load. That seems to be of great help to me.
If i get it running, I'll post a full solution.

Best regards,
Piotr.

Posted by "Piotr \"PiBis\" Berłowski" <pb...@forcom.com.pl>.
Hi Christofer,