Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/01 06:51:34 UTC

Re: Continuous queries with aggregations

Hello!

I am afraid you will have to implement dynamic aggregation yourself since
Continuouos Queries do not support any fashion of expressions, they just
return changed rows.

E.g. you can keep track of current min and max values for desired fields
and update these values if you have a new record (or no longer have an
existing one).

Ilya Kasnacheev