Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by bhati001 <bh...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/08 20:59:46 UTC

retaining whitespace and carriage returns

This is problem that I am sure would be faced by many.

My xml has whitespaces and carriage return/line feeds in them. I want to be able to retain them in the pdf doc generated. For regular xslt output to html i used to put them in <pre> tags. Is there something similar for pdfs generated through fop.

Thanks.

B.

Re: retaining whitespace and carriage returns

Posted by bhati001 <bh...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks, it worked.

Posted by Hugues Pichereau <hp...@tentelemed.com>.