Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by root <at...@ingenuity-sw.com> on 2000/09/18 05:59:49 UTC

Re:Battlestations, once again

I agree with you 100% about Windows .net.  And I don't
think its just SOAP that's an issue, its really about
Java and J2EE.

If Java has any weaknesses at all
(and who among us can't find some) and if the
powers that be (IBM are you listening, you idiots!) can't
close ranks and get J2EE up to par with everything
that .net offers ( and I do mean every tweaking thing)
then it *will* mean Microsoft world domination.

I am not kidding.

*There will be nothing left.*

(And there is nothing the DOJ breakup will do to mar
this scenario---that's what's so brilliant about
MS XML strategy.)

Sincerely,

Ann Tecklenburg
at@ingenuity-sw.com