Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2007/11/11 16:31:54 UTC

TLP resolution for wednesday board meeting ?

Hi everyone,

Is everyone ready for the resolution being sent to the board ? Wednesday is the board meeting and it
is no problem (according to Justin) that the VP is not set yet, but at least they can pre-approve
the resolution text.

Too soon or go for it ?

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: TLP resolution for wednesday board meeting ?

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 2007-11-11 at 23:29 +0100, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> I'll go ahead tonight and in case the board is worried about the position of VP, they can put my
> name on there for the time being. Although I think it would be a lot easier for someone else to do
> that (I will not be online from 25th of December till January the 13th). I can help out where I can
> though and keep an eye on the infra list (although that one is hardly needed to be honest)..
>
> If I don't have a volunteer for VP before I sent it to the board, I will make myself available..
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin

Martin,

Please go ahead and put your name as the PMC chair. In December either
Roland or I can take over if you are no longer interested or able to
occupy this position.

Here is my +1

Oleg

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 11.11.2007, at 23:29, Martin van den Bemt wrote:

> I'll go ahead tonight and in case the board is worried about the
> position of VP, they can put my
> name on there for the time being. Although I think it would be a
> lot easier for someone else to do
> that (I will not be online from 25th of December till January the
> 13th). I can help out where I can
> though and keep an eye on the infra list (although that one is
> hardly needed to be honest)..
>
> If I don't have a volunteer for VP before I sent it to the board, I
> will make myself available..

Happy to volunteer too - can hand over as soon as someone else feels
that he's ready...

Cheers,
Erik

Re: TLP resolution for wednesday board meeting ?

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Agreed.

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
I agree, lets go forward

asankha

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: TLP resolution for wednesday board meeting ?

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 11, 2007 4:17 PM, Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> wrote:

> Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Is everyone ready for the resolution being sent to the board ? Wednesday
> is the board meeting and it
> > is no problem (according to Justin) that the VP is not set yet, but at
> least they can pre-approve
> > the resolution text.
> >
> > Too soon or go for it ?
>
> Go for it, by all means. We'll start the actual move in
> late December. If we can get some of the paperwork done
> in advance, that is great. It also relieves me of the
> thought that we might lose a month because something
> unforeseen causes the proposal to be rejected.
>
> cheers,
>  Roland

+1

   ...ant

Re: TLP resolution for wednesday board meeting ?

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.