Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by RCHAPACH Rochester <rc...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/08/07 23:41:38 UTC

mod_autoindex.c

Is directory indexing suppose to work in <Location ...> containers?  The
doc doesn't really say either way.  We're having problems getting things
like Indexoptions, AddIcon..., AddAlt..., ReadMeName to work when defined
within <Location...> containers.

BTW... this is Apache 2.0.18.

Thanks.

Rob Simonson
simo@us.ibm.com

Re: mod_autoindex.c

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@ebuilt.com>.
On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 04:41:38PM -0500, RCHAPACH Rochester wrote:
> Is directory indexing suppose to work in <Location ...> containers?  The
> doc doesn't really say either way.  We're having problems getting things
> like Indexoptions, AddIcon..., AddAlt..., ReadMeName to work when defined
> within <Location...> containers.

Nope, directory indexing only works for Directories.

....Roy