Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ralf Bierig <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/29 14:32:23 UTC

Lucene and TREC

Hi all,

I am using Lucene and would like to interface to the TREC_EVAL tool so
that, by generating my search results in the TREC_EVAL format.

I can use the tool to calculate evaluation measures. I came across the
lucene-benchmark package
(http://maven-repository.com/artifact/org.apache.lucene/lucene-benchmark/3.6.0/pom),
and especially the org.apache.lucene.benchmark.quality.trec.QueryDriver.

Can anybody recommend an a book, article or point to example code of how
to use this? I found nothing except the not very well documented API
JavaDoc about this...

Best,
Ralf