Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Dhakshinamoorthy, Hariharasudhan" <Ha...@syntelinc.com> on 2006/09/20 12:39:48 UTC

Problem building POM

I have problems bulding an example in xFire and iam new to maven , please
help me with this .

C:\work\xFire\1.2.1\xfire-1.2.1\examples\purchase-order>mvn install war:war
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'war'.
[INFO] org.codehaus.mojo: checking for updates from central
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'org.codehaus.mojo' could not be
retrieved from repository: central due to an error: Error transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/xmlbeans-maven-plugin/2.0/xm
lbeans-maven-plugin-2.0.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
Project ID: org.codehaus.mojo:xmlbeans-maven-plugin

Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.codehaus.mojo:xmlbeans-maven-plugin' from
the repository: Error transferring file
  org.codehaus.mojo:xmlbeans-maven-plugin:2.0:pom
from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Iam  doubtful about this  as it says  "Error transderring file "   , does
this have anything to do with my internet setting , when i tried openning
the URL
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/xmlbeans-maven-plugin/2.0/xm
lbeans-maven-plugin-2.0.pom it showed me the xml script.

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Sep 20 15:59:25 IST 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
[INFO]

Hariharasudhan.D
Syntel Inc.

~ When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my
religion.~ Abraham Lincoln

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.