Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/19 11:01:50 UTC

doing some work in BT

I want to get my little java7 patch in and maybe do some more work. Is the
process RTC or CTR? Given I've not exercised commit rights before, I expect
my patch will need review first. Correct?

Re: doing some work in BT

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 2:01 AM, Steve Loughran
<st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to get my little java7 patch in and maybe do some more work.

What's the JIRA tracking this?

> Is the process RTC or CTR? Given I've not exercised commit rights before,
> I expect my patch will need review first. Correct?

The process is always RTC. Please put a JIRA in a patch
available state and wait for at least one +1 vote on it.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: doing some work in BT

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.