Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2004/04/28 19:40:20 UTC

Spindle 3.0.41 build (Unstable) available

This is the first unstable release that includes the build performance
enhancements I've been blathering about.

Eclipse Update site:

http://spindle.sourceforge.net/unstable

I was up till the wee hours finding and fixing any UI breakages due to the
new build. This release is unstable as I may have missed some. Although,
3.0.45 has been deployed in our office and is being used now to build our
products. Pls log any bugs you find.

Changes since yesterday:

Managed to squeeze a bit more improvement in speed when templates don't have
implicit components.

updated pdf (now includes notes)

http://spindle.sourceforge.net/unstable/SpeedUpGraphs.pdf

Geoff