Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org> on 2007/06/26 11:15:42 UTC

[REMINDER] Re: [vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2-RC1 & others (take 2)

Reinhard Poetz pisze:

> I prepared another series of releases from trunk, see the list of all 43
> artifacts below. The problems with references to snapshots and the usage
> of the repository element in some of the poms are sorted out.

<snip/>

> This majority vote stays open for 120 hours.

Call me a greenhorn but I'm really concerned that we have only two votes, yet.
I hope to see crowd that decided to surprise me and is going to vote just before deadline... :-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: [REMINDER] Re: [vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2-RC1 & others (take 2)

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <jr...@hippo.nl>.
Hi all,

I'm afraid it's the same here. I've been going through some samples.
They seem to be fine, but I've been too occupied lately to give a good
vote. So +0 on my behalve.

Regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
The best I could do would be +0. I haven't had time to work with it.

Ralph